Want to see my art? Look Here!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45958396@N08/show/ ---------- Every piece on this page was done by me so please do not use these images without noting where it came from (Jessica Draheim). Thank you!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Mr. Runny Mudd Brown and my beautiful Purple Pants




One day, I had just gotten to my 3D class (sculpture basically) and was wearing these amazing purple pants. I had only worn them a few times before because they were knew. They were corduroy and fit me so wonderfully. For some reason i happened to brush my hand past my rear and felt a breeze... on my butt... which should be impossible when your wearing pants right? right... unless they have a huge rip.... from your very crotch to the top of your butt crack... the biggest split pants split EVER... while you're wearing a thong..... and that is what it was. It was freezing that day so i had to wear my coat and borrow a friend's COAT to wrap around my waist. I ran out of the class and into the school's lobby which, just my luck, was full of people because they were having an open house for in coming freshman and their parents. So i ran thru all of these people with a winter jacket wrapped around my butt and got to my apartment to change quickly before class started. Then if course i had to run back thru the same people... in different pants... 4 minutes later.
The best part is that i found out months later from my (then) boy friend that he had SEEN the rip and let me go to class with my butt hanging out. We had been rough housing before class and when he picked me up apparently he ripped my pants. He let me go to class with an exposed lower half instead of fessing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment