Want to see my art? Look Here!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45958396@N08/show/ ---------- Every piece on this page was done by me so please do not use these images without noting where it came from (Jessica Draheim). Thank you!

Monday, December 21, 2009

And.Jessica.Confesses

I used to be a girl scout (no thats not the confession) and once when I was camping with my mother, i was so afraid to use the latrine in the dark.... that I opted to pee down my pant leg instead. I thought that it would just puddle in my shoe I think but, because im a chick, it made a puddle on the bench I was sitting on as well as on the ground around my shoes.

My family used to go on vacations to Minnesota and when I was young, I loved to catch little animals with my cousin. There are tons of toads up by the great lakes and one summer I decided that i'd be super sneaky and take a toad home with me... in my clog shoe. I put the toad in the toe of my shoe and shuffled into the car. No sooner had we left the driveway then the toad peed out of fear and I screamed. No more new pets for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment