Want to see my art? Look Here!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45958396@N08/show/ ---------- Every piece on this page was done by me so please do not use these images without noting where it came from (Jessica Draheim). Thank you!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dad and the Magic Mushrooms....


Scene: Dad and I walking past a resraunt called "Mushroom"

Dad: Oh I've been there!
Me: (being a smart a**) did you do shrooms?
Dad: Hehe I dont even know what I did that night....
Me:....wat? You did shrooms?
Dad: Well yea that's what the place is called!
Me: .... you.did.shrooms?
Dad: Yea there were tons of them on my sandwhich.
Me: Dad.... I meant the drug shrooms!
Dad: What! No! What?
Me: Why do you think I said "did" instead of "ate" and "shrooms" instead of "mushrooms"?

Haha he likes to think he's hip but... yea nice try Dad. Funny man.

No comments:

Post a Comment