Want to see my art? Look Here!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45958396@N08/show/ ---------- Every piece on this page was done by me so please do not use these images without noting where it came from (Jessica Draheim). Thank you!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Mister Melted-Chocolate-in-the-Pocket Brown Fish

In one of my high school sciences classes, my teacher had this horribly ugly fish. He was huge and looked like a barnacle someone had to pry off the titanic with a chain saw. This fish also had a temperament to match. Whenever the class room was too quiet (like when we were taking a test), he'd splash around in his (lid-less) tank. On one such test day I happened to be sitting right in front of his tank when he decided he was irritated. I got drenched and smelled like dirty old fish for the rest of the day.
Later that year someone killed that fish by feeding it gummy worms and putting toilet paper in it's tank. I guess no one can avoid bullying.

No comments:

Post a Comment