Want to see my art? Look Here!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45958396@N08/show/ ---------- Every piece on this page was done by me so please do not use these images without noting where it came from (Jessica Draheim). Thank you!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mr.... I can't even choose a color

A while back I went on some dates with this guy who, at first seemed nice and cute and... all that. He ended up being a sexist weirdo but he took me on one date that I will never forget.
I think it was probably your 3rd date (and last) and we went to dinner and a movie. On the way home, he informed me that we were going to stop by his uncle's house to say hi since we were in the area. So we get to this house and I meet him uncle who barely speaks english. As I am shaking his hand.... I see something come out of a room off the left. The room is all dark except for the blue glow of the TV and when the "thing" emerges into the light I realize.... it's a midget. Or a small person... I'm not sure what the PC term is. But he is about waist-tall and has a huge cigar sticking out of his mouth.
I handled myself well and politely shook his hand and we left. I must say, it was probably one of the oddest, unexpected situations I'd been in at the time.
Midget Exhibit: Images From The Heyday Of Dwarf Display

No comments:

Post a Comment