Want to see my art? Look Here!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45958396@N08/show/ ---------- Every piece on this page was done by me so please do not use these images without noting where it came from (Jessica Draheim). Thank you!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

If It's Not One Thing, It's Your Mother


Coming home from college is always an adjustment. It took me a while to see the humor in it though. When I come home, within days my mother has me dressing "in season", wearing matching socks, eating fruit, making lunch dates with that "nice boy" from high school, dying my hair the correct color, and wearing make up when I leave the house.


Then I return to school where I clean once a week, eat out of cans, keep my exercise ball under my bed, and go so long with out doing my hair or make up that I forget how.


1 comment:

  1. One more thing... spell check :))))
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete