Want to see my art? Look Here!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45958396@N08/show/ ---------- Every piece on this page was done by me so please do not use these images without noting where it came from (Jessica Draheim). Thank you!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Lets call her Miss Chunky Poo Green

I had never lived with a large person before. The floor would shake when she walked (literally. I'm serious) which is what I would wake up to early every morning.... way earlier then I need to be woken up. Then I couldn't go back to sleep because the sun would be streaming in thru my make-shift blinds that she had torn partially down and was too large to climb and hang back up. Since I was awake I would usually try to go ahead and get ready for the day but Miss Chunky Poo Green would usually be in the bathroom for a good 2 hours at a time so I'd have to either hold in my morning pee or knock on the neighbor's door and ask to... use their restroom. (What is she doing in the bathroom for so long? No idea. Rarely taking a shower, thats for sure. That only happens about every 3 days.) Then of course she would come out of the bathroom in a cloud of old-lad perfume from the dollar store right as I'm starting to eat breakfast.
It's a wonderful morning ritual we had.

That's all bearable though. The thing that was really unbelievable was the level (or lack of) cleanliness. I mean im a messy person. I leave supplies and things around in piles but I am CLEAN. After informing Miss Chunky Poo that we would be having separate trash cans due to her lack of trash-carrying abilities, her trash magically.... disappeared. I thought I had just scared her into being clean until.... I looked around a bit more carefully. First I noticed it in our bedroom; I looked by her bed and saw a huge bag full of candy wrappers. When I tried to vacuum under her bed, out came more then 10 cheese wrappers. Then.... C day came. Cabinet day. The day I found.... The Cabinet.
Under our counter, we had a corner cabinet that receded deep into the corner of the counter. I didn't usually prod into her side of the kitchen because i felt it was rude but i heard a rumor about mice and wanted to see what my chances were of being mice-free. So.... I opened up the corner cabinet... and was engulfed by a cloud of flies. In that cabinet.... was 2 months... MONTHs worth of trash. Food. Plastic. Wrappers. Paper. When i showed my mother over the computer, she screamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment