Want to see my art? Look Here!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45958396@N08/show/ ---------- Every piece on this page was done by me so please do not use these images without noting where it came from (Jessica Draheim). Thank you!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Semester 4; The Beginning of the End

The day that it began, began like every other day... I woke up.
But really, so far I'm 2 weeks into the semester and it feels like everything, and yet nothing, has happened. Classes are long but not too painful but everything else is a roller coaster... which is becoming normal to me. In the last week I have lost a friend, gained a friend, and made some people mad but some of them forgave me. I've been smart and stupid and sweet and bitchy and lazy. I've painted, peeled off, and re-painted my nails about 57 times. And I've dyed my hair once.
My roommate started sleeping on the floor claiming it's more comfortable then her bed... I'm not sure what to think about that. I'm not complaining but when I wake up in the morning and get ready for class I have to be careful not to wake her... as I step around her. She also hasn't touched the vacuum since we moved in in September (I think on her planet vacuums are toxic or something) so I'm not sure how she can sleep on the floor and not be completely grossed out. She also got some new perfume that smells like an old folks home (a mix of fish, death, and stale flowers) that she sprays in clouds that envelopes the bathroom and mixes with the.... ahem... toilet smell produced after her hour in the bathroom...
But hey, I made about 50 cookies today so it was a pleasant, productive day.


[this isn't my roommate FYI]

No comments:

Post a Comment