Want to see my art? Look Here!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45958396@N08/show/ ---------- Every piece on this page was done by me so please do not use these images without noting where it came from (Jessica Draheim). Thank you!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Corpse in the Trash Room

In the building I live in, the trash room is downstairs so I usually take my trash down on my out for the day. One morning, I was on my way to class around 830, trash in hand. It was one of those mornings where I wasn't awake at all and my mind was pretty much a blank. I opened the trash room door to throw my box of trash  in but saw something that resulted in a resounding scream and my throwing the trash into the air so that it landed all over the hallway. When I had opened the door, inside was the figure of a human being posed with legs bent, mouth open in a scream, and hands up by it's head. It had some kind of surface that was the color of skin but consistency of wax as if melted. One word: horrifying.
When I gathered myself and peeked my head into the room again to see what the thing really was, I saw that it was suspended on a coat hanger with a sign saying "do not remove". It was made by a student for an upcoming show and I guess they decided to scare me to death with it before putting it in the gallery.

Bones: Season Four   Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - The Eighth Year

No comments:

Post a Comment