Want to see my art? Look Here!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45958396@N08/show/ ---------- Every piece on this page was done by me so please do not use these images without noting where it came from (Jessica Draheim). Thank you!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

And Jessica Thinks Big

This past week my head has been filled with big, heavy thoughts about big, heavy things that I cannot comprehend or control. Thinking these things makes me feel more productive but its also very overwhelming. I feel like I've gone far and yet nowhere in my first years of college and whether I made progress or have been running on the preverbal treadmill, I feel as if I should be closer to answers. But with every inkling of an answer I find, more questions come with it... and so goes life.

No comments:

Post a Comment